High Temperature Industrial P84+PTFE mesh needle punched felt
nonwoven filter cloth For Dust Collector:
|Width (mm)||≤ 2.2|
|Finish treatment||Singeing,Calendering,PPS dipping treatment,with PTFE membrane or
oil&water repellent treatment..|
|Air permeability (m3/m2/min):||6~10|
|Tensile strength (N/5× 20cm)||Warp:>700 Weft:>1200|
|Tensile elongation (%):||Warp:<35 Weft:<35|
|Temperature (ºC):||Continue: 260 Instant: 280|
1. Excellent steady under high temperature and resistance to acid;
2. P84 can operate continuously,under practical and low acid
working conditions at temperature up to 500°F(260°C)
3. High Filtration efficiency,high tensile strength.
4. The complex cross sectional shapes create 30~90% more collection
surface area when compared to round or oval shaped fibers.
5. Low back washing pressure,maximum flexibility.
6. The unique tri-lobal fiber structure of P84 provides customers
with high effciency filtration,low pressure drop,and reduced
7. Excellent dust cake release.
8. P84 has irregular,tri-lonal fibers that provide better
collection efficiencies and enhanced dust cake release properties.
Our bags are sewn with 3 - needle chain stitch to ensure seam
integrity. Top constructions consist of snap band, flange top, ring
top, soft cuffs or raw edge. Bottom removal bags are constructed
with a raw top or soft cuff. Top and bottom removal bag bottoms
have disc bottoms that are sewn using an overlock (surge) stitch or
lock stitch. A wear strip or custom skirts is attached to the
bottom portion of the bag to prevent premature wear from bag-to-bag
and bag-to-cage abrasion.
1. Asphalt mixing plant.
2. Biomass power stations.
3. Chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
4. High temperature dedusting.
5. Coal-fired power stations.
6. Food industry.
7.Non-ferrous metal and steel production.
8.Cement,gypsum and lime industry.
9.Thermal waste treatment.
Packaging & Delivery:
Foreign Trade Team:
(Normally arrive port time in working days)
|Destination||Express/Courier||SHIP BY SEA||SHIP BY AIR||SHIP BY EMS|
|North America||3~7 days||15~24 days||5~7 days||10~12 days|
|South America||3~7 days||15~25 days||5~7 days||10~12 days|
|European Countries||3~7 days||20~30 days||5~7 days||10~12 days|
|Africa Countries||3~7 days||40~50 days||5~7 days||10~12 days|
|The Middle East||3~7 days||15~25 days||5~7 days||10~12 days|
|Australia||3~7 days||10~15 days||5~7 days||10~12 days|